24. August 2021
Blog , News and Events
About the Event:
HackWithInfy is conducted in two rounds:
- Round 1: May 5, 7, and 9, 2021 [An online individual participation round on Infosys Assessment Platform]
- Final round (virtual Grand Finale): August 20 – August 23, 2021 [The 48-hour hackathon among teams and the Grand Finale hosted on Infosys Meridian]
- HackWithInfy is a coding competition for engineering students graduating in the year 2021.
- The coding competition have a registration of around 2 lakh participants from all over India in 2021.
- The top 100 participants from Round 1 will compete in the four-day virtual grand finale in August 2021
- After the coding round Top 99 Candidates from all over India were selected for a 48Hr National Hackathon where each team has to select 1 problem statement amongst 3 statements and build the solution to that industry problem statement in 48 hrs.
- Akshat Chandak [VII Semester CSE Student] First Runner Up Position i.e., 2nd Place in the Hackathon from Top 20 teams in India with prize amount INR 1,00,000.
Virtual Assist – Visual Aid and Navigational Tool for Blind people.
Award Ceremony Live Stream from Infosys Youtube Channel:
Event Portal :